"Centre for CME accreditation, The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University" We are applying for accreditation from Under Category 1 with 20 points.
Award paper Sessions
Dr. V. Govinandan Nair Memorial Award Competition (< 35 years of age only)
Dr. P.S. Ranganathan Memorial Award Competition
Dr. H.C. Mohanthy PG quiz Competition
Dr. C.N. Sowmini Poster Presentation Competition
IUSTI IASSTD & AIDS Scholarship for three best scientific papers
Rabindranath Dutta award sessions for Postgraduates
Free paper Sessions (Program; Basic Sciences; Clinical)
Surprises gifts from the organizers)
1. All presenters should be a registered delegate of ASTICON 2015.
2. All scientific communications and process of abstract submission are to be done only through online:- email@example.com
Guidelines for abstract
For all categories, the abstract should be as follows,
1. Title should be in capital letters.
2. Write author /presenter's name and E-mail ID just below the title.
3. The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman and 12 font size.
4. For Free papers, Award papers, and Posters - the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
5. Online abstract should be uploaded in www.asticon2015.com- word format only. Maximum size of file is 200 kb.
6. Images in jpg format can be send separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for oral presentation
1. Time allotted for:
A.Award papers - 7 minutes
B.Free papers - 6 minutes
2.The paper presentation should be in the following format:
B.Material & Methods
3. For award paper presentation, the name of the presenting author only to be mentioned.
4. Presenter should submit the presentation well in advance the commencement of the award session & get the final approval from the organizing committee.
IUSTI-IASSTD & AIDS SCHOLARSHIP
1. The abstract should not exceed 1000 words.
2. Three papers will be selected and the scholarship amount is Rs 20,000 cash for each paper.
3. Both award papers as well as free papers will be considered for the scholarship selection.
4. Presenter has to mention in the abstract form if he/she is willing for scholarship.
5. Presenter has to submit the completed paper before August 10th 2015 for final round of selection by the central scientific committee.
6. If the central scientific selection committee feels that no paper has met the required standard, scholarship will not be awarded for this year.
7. No proxy will be allowed for presentation.
1. Presenter Must be a registered delegate of the conference
2. Presenter can either be a member or non-member of IASSTD & AIDS
3. Age limit - No bar
The following are not eligible for the scholarship:
1. IASSTD& AIDS Office bearers
2. ASTICON 2015 Organizing committee members
3. A person who has already received the scholarship
Dr. H.C.Mohanty- P G Quiz competition
1. A team of 2 participants from each college / department is allowed.
2. Detailed Coverage of STI &HIV from basic sciences to latest investigations & treatment aspects.
3. Preliminary written selection will be held on 11th September 2015.
4. Prior intimation regarding the participants of the quiz should be given to the organizing committee.
Dr.C.N.Sowmini- Poster presentation
1. The poster size should be 4 feet height & 3 feet width.
2. Font size should be readable at a distance of 1.5
Sections/Topics for abstract submission:
1. Epidemiology / Behavioural Interventions for STD & HIV / Prevention Programs
2. Gender issues & Sexual abuse
3. STDs (First generation, Second generation & Third generation etc.)
4. Sexually transmissible diseases
5. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease & Reproductive Tract Infections
6. STD clinical challenges
7. STD & HIV Testing
8. Prevention of Parent-to-child transmission of HIV & STD
9. STD/HIV Inter-Relationship
10. HIV monitoring
11. Paediatric HIV
12. Cutaneous Manifestations of HIV
13. Opportunistic Infections
14. HIV & Mycobacterium infections (TB& Hansens)
15. ARV Therapy in Adults and Adolescents; Adverse effects of HAART; Adherence of HAART
16. Resistance & Treatment failure
17. Preventive HIV vaccines, microbicides
18. PrEP &PEP; Non occupational Exposure to HIV
19. Universal work precautions
20. Non venereal genital Dermatoses
22. Service delivery in the STD & ART
1. All presenting authors must register for the conference as delegates.
2. Earlier submissions of abstracts enable us to contact the presenters early.
3. Last date for all scientific abstract submission is August 10th.
4. The scientific committee reserves the right to accept or reject the abstract.
Registration Fee Details in INR
*Non Members can pay Extra Rs. 2500 for IASSTD & AIDS membership Life or Associate member;
visitwww.iassstdaids.org for details.
All payments in the name of "ASTICON2015" payable at Erode by Demand Draft or Electronic Money Transfer to Indian Overseas Bank PERIYARNAGAR BRANCH (834), H-33, III Main Road, Periyar Nagar, and Erode -638001. Registration fee includes service tax as per government norms.
Name of the Account : ASTICON2015
Name of the Bank : Indian Overseas Bank Periyar Nagar Branch (834)
Current Account No : 083402000005005
IFS Code No : IOBA0000834
Delegates are requested to contact Organizing Secretary for clarifications
Mobile : 98429585850
Kindly mail your soft copies after despatch of Registration form and DD.
Instructions and Guidelines for ASTICON 2015 Coimbatore
1. All the delegates are requested to send photo (for ID card) along with registration form.
2. Registration is mandatory for all including Faculty.
3. Non-members should provide a copy of Degree certificate or MCI Registration certificate.
4. PG Students must submit a bonafide certificate from the HOD/Institute.
5. Children below 5 years will not to be charged.
6. Online registration will be available up to 30th August 2015.
7. Only Cash/ DD will be accepted for spot registration.
8. Delegate kit is not guaranteed for spot registration.
||Up to June 30th
||July 1st to Sep 10th
The Residency Hotel
1076 Avinashi Road
Coimbatore - 641018
Tel: +91 42222 41414
Fax: +91 4222243838
Rooms are available for the guests and delegates in the venue at nominal rates.
Booking through the ASTICON 2015 team will be beneficial to the delegates.
Postgraduate students will be given accommodations at nominal rates in economic hotels.
First come first serve basis.
For Hotel tariffs & Travel assistance Get in touch!
Dr V Mohankumar
Organizing Secretary, ASTICON 2015
G2 Gharuda Homes Marutham,
Thindal, Erode 638012